Sunday, January 17, 2010

An Asian Zelig?

Without removing the earbuds, Hideki just stared at me blankly, giving no indication of recognizing me. I saw that he had what appeared to be several pimples on his face which was strange, as Hideki had the most flawless skin I'd ever seen on a man. Seeing as Hideki was an artistic wizard, I thought perhaps it was special effects makeup. Add to that a unibrow, which definitely was not something you'd have seen on Hideki, a man whom I would term Metrosexual, as he was very particular about his grooming and wore only the latest men's designer colognes from Paris. The 'boy' standing before me smelled vaguely of grilled cheese. Somewhere in the back of my mind I began to wonder if I was looking at an Asian version of Zelig, a man capable of changing his physical appearance according to his environment, though surely Zelig had only been a fictional creation of Woody Allen's?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Licence.